Yet again, I announce that Sarah over at …and twins make four! is hosting a link-up in which we’re thankful. That’s it. Nothing overly complicated. Sure, it requires a moment or three or reflection and perhaps some healthy introspection, but that’s not the worst thing in the world now is it? Let’s begin!
- For my nana’s successful surgery to repair a fracture in her femur, and that the physical therapy and rehab doesn’t drive her up the wall.
- For Guy With White Hair Whose Name I Know Not, who led the 3 of us in the chapel in the rosary during my Holy Hour yet again.
- For my parents. Don’t even need to explain that one.
- For coffee, oh, sweet bliss.
- For the priests and religious who give up a lot to serve us! For lay ministers and all the people that organize activities that keep us in the community of faith.
(Relatedly: For a very interesting story on the life of Ven. Fulton J. Sheen.)
- For the Orioles going to the playoffs for the first time in a long time, which has made the boyfriend and the big brother and the sister-in-law quite happy. (Well, and I’m happy too!)
- For the gift subscription from aforementioned brother and sister-in-law for the “Word Among Us” mini-magazine, which has all the daily Mass readings along with meditations for each day.
- For the weekend that is rapidly approaching. Wheeeeee!
- For friends who understand us even when we’re a little crazy, and friends that put up with us when we’re wenchy after a very long day… which yesterday was.
- For other faithful people, who encourage us and challenge us to be better.