Yeah, you read the title right….
Moving on. This week I’m blogging my gratitude for:
- an excellent road trip last weekend that allowed me to spend time with loved ones
- legs that carried me over a 13.1 finish line
- my doctors. all of them, but especially my dermatologist (Dr. Whalen at Mt. Lebanon Derm) and the ENTIRE office staff there, who are incredibly helpful, sweet, and truly care.
- my parents (seriously, can’t do much without them)
- The Boyfriend (and the fact that he’s better at dealing with emotions than I am so he doesn’t freak out when I have a complete breakdown and want to be hyper logical about it. not that anything like that happened recently or anything.)
- One Holy, Catholic and Apostolic Church
- coffee, java, joe.
- Eucharistic Adoration and the bursts of wisdom that emerge when I take the time to get myself there.
- cooking skills which have developed over the years, because I really like to eat and I prefer it to taste decent.
- pumpkin spice yogurt, which is entirely random yet tastes delicious and makes life a little bit better.
And that’s not the least of it, but time is short, and of the essence. So go step outside, admire Creation, and tell someone you love them and are grateful for them today!
Oh, and here’s this to make you smile and/or look forward to tomorrow: