Ya’ll know that weekly, I’ve been doing the linkup over at Sarah’s for Thoroughly Thankful Thursday. Y’all know – much like I do – that some weeks are easier than others. But Sarah really nailed it this week with her post, and I encourage you to go read her words of wisdom. Sometimes we just need to step back and focus on the little things. 🙂
In the meantime, I am thankful for…
- answered prayers, and answered-but-not-like-I-was-hoping prayers, and prayers-to-be-determined.
- wisdom, courage, and serenity.
- the cooler weather (and continuous rain) that gave me an excellent excuse to stay inside this week, which gave me some of the time to get very-necessary things done.
- professors who answer their emails in a timely manner.
- the many dear friends and family members in my life who keep me (somewhat) sane. and/or, are a comforting presence even when i’m NOT sane.
- my elementary fieldwork placement. I *love* working with the kids there!
- the new engagement of one of my dear friends from Ohio. We met in middle school and it was definitely God-organized whether we knew it then or not.
- coffee. (seriously, can’t leave that out).
- the diocese and the parish where I’m currently living. tonight’s Theology on Tap has the Sisters of Life speaking. I’m really hoping I can attend!
Happy Thursday, y’all.