Join the thankful link-up over at Sarah’s!
This week has had ups and downs and all-arounds.
Let me put my ‘attitude of gratitude’ hat on for a moment.
- For the families with adorable children at this Panera. They’re fun distractions from my work, and a reminder that there are bigger things in life than … well… all the little things.
- For unlimited coffee/tea refills at Panera. #drinkup
- For the Divine Mercy Chaplet.
- For the little elementary kids at the school today – they were mostly well-behaved and didn’t do anything too crazy!
- For my awesome host librarian who is helping me learn the tricks of the trade!
- For the massive mental stress reliever that is the free time I now have. I feel better already.
- For my (new) gastroenterologist who was actually SUPER personable, friendly, and able to hold a conversation even with my whack sense of humor. What a good egg.
- For the soon-to-happen weekend!
- For sleeping in a bit later than normal almost everyday this week. and for wake-up calls on the days I’m panicked I’ll sleep in too late.
- For fellow Catholics who encourage me to stay on the straight and narrow and not tumble down the cliff.
- For my siblings. Psyched to see almost all of them in just a few weeks!!!
- And lastly: for plaid. Because plaid just makes me happy.
For beautiful babies with attituuuuude:
And adorable nephews (and for good IPAs):