Howdy, y’all. Long time no share. Been a bit busy.
- the school year ended, finally, with much less drama than anticipated. am currently interviewing all over the place in hopes of securing a position for next school year… which means I have about six weeks of vacation left. “vacation”, hahahaha.
- somehow in the midst of all the things, there was no official announcement… my new niece arrived in May! We were able to attend her baptism and I also managed to see her this weekend. She’s cute, like her siblings. 🙂
- the man and I went back to the good ol’ Ohio Valley for our marriage license. woo! we also bought cookies from the downtown bakery. noms.
- we’ve been doing some work. big thanks to dad and big brother mark for 1) big saw 2) big muscles 3) big energy levels.
CHECK OUT MY NEW BEAUTIFUL FLOOR. It makes me happy. Now for the rest of the place…
- moving this weekend. a hurricane might hit in the process of moving. no, really…
- first Orioles game of the season was last night, and it was a beaut. Good Ubaldo came to play!
- THIS IS THE MONTH IN WHICH I GET MARRIED. Just saying.