My friend Emily tagged me in this one… so thanks, Em. At least I’m writing something…
Four names that people call me:
2. Mrs. Griffiths
3. Aunt Rie
4. Boo (that’s only one person!)
Four jobs I have had:
1. public library page
2. College admissions office assistant
3. ISchool admissions program assistant
4. School librarian 🙂
Four movies I have seen more than once:
1. It’s a Wonderful Life
2. Miracle (like Emily, love hockey movies)
4. When Harry Met Sally
Four books I’d recommend:
1. rediscovering Catholicism
2. Thirteen Reasons Why, jay asher
3. The Truth About Forever, Sarah Dessen
4. The Poisonwood Bible, Barbara Kingsolver
Four Places I’ve Lived:
2. Gaming, Austria
3. Syracuse, NY
4. Hampton, VA
Four Places I Have Been:
1. Paris and Chartres, France
2. Lake Bled, Slovenia
3. Montreal, Canada
4. Wolfeboro, New Hampshire
Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. I’m currently at the beach in Florida. So…I’m pretty content.
Four Things I Don’t Eat:
4. Cottage cheese
Four of My Favorite Foods:
2. Thin crust pizza with veggies
4. Beer (I’m with Em on this one …)
Four Things I’m Looking Forward to This Year:
1. Cherry Blossom!
2. Summer vaca
3. Family reunion
4. Our first wedding anniversary
Four Things I’m Saying:
2. Hi baby!
3. Whos adorable?!
4. Hi handsome!
Answer one of the questions below! I love getting to know people better!