- a happily married gal! with one girl kidlet.
- addicted to coffee, and completely okay with it. My soda of choice is Vanilla Coke Zero, it’s the best thing.
- an INTJ. It’s a Myers Briggs personality type.
- Catholic. ain’t no swaying that.
- tall. so they say, anyway.
- a daughter, sister, aunt [to four!], and godmother [to two!]
- a school librarian. I teach.
- a travelholic. i love a good road trip.
- a baker of good things. also a cook who happily engages in #kitchenexperiments (and happily has a husband who is okay with science experiments for dinner).
- ridiculously proud of where I come from, which happens to be a former steel town on the banks of the Ohio in Appalachia. don’t ask me why I’m proud, I just am. It’s how it is.
Once Upon A Time, I…
- finished a marathon. (Virginia Beach, 2012, 5:20:37)
- spent 4 months living in Austria, studying theology and philosophy and history while traveling.
- went swimming with sting rays in the Caribbean.
- attended an audience with the Pope, Benedict XVI.
- saw Anberlin. twice. 🙂
- stood in the easternmost city in the entire United States!
- saw the Orioles in the playoffs!